Wealth Planning Executive - London – West End
Location: West London
Job Ref: FD / KG
Salary: £26000 - £32000
Location: London – West End
Salary: £26000 – £32000
Job Title: Wealth Planning Executive
Are you an ambitious, passionate, client service professional? Would you like the opportunity to work within a growing, dynamic team? Financial divisions are seeking a qualified candidate to join a niche wealth management firm as a Wealth Planning Executive.
The successful candidate must have the ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment while providing a high level of professionalism. Expert written and communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
Benefits include bonuses, study support, easy access to trains and holiday entitlement.
Some of the main duties will include:
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the select advisers.
- Preparing new and existing client files.
- Diary management for select advisers.
- Managing advisers expense claims.
- Delivering a comprehensive financial planning administration service to the advisers.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Producing high quality and professional reports.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity for the right Wealth Planning Executive looking to further their career and work with a very successful and highly respected wealth management firm.
In order to be considered for this role the successful Wealth Planning Executive must have the following:
- 18 months Experience in an IFA support function.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- CRM experience is advantageous but training will be provided.