Location: Central London
Job Ref: FD/KG/030302
Are you a Junior Paraplanner looking to make the next step in your career? If so I have a fantastic Paraplanning position with a prestigious firm in London.
My Client is a young and growing brand with a driving ambition to become a major force in the UK. They are now one of the top 10 Wealth Management firms in the UK, having successfully grown their business and reputation over the years and now manage over £25b of Assets. Due to their expansion they are no looking for a Junior Paraplanner to support their Wealth Managers. My Client provides holistic financial advice and so Paraplanners work in all areas to support the delivery of a full holistic advice service to clients, including pensions, life insurance, tax planning and investment management.
Some duties will include:
- Preparation of suitability letters for the Wealth Adviser to present to clients, including any required research on suitable products and funds.
- Preparation of planning reports for prospective new clients.
- Oversee cash management for clients – highlight cash that requires investment and ensure there is sufficient liquidity in the portfolio to support income needs and any other cash requirements
- Maintaining accurate client records on Adviser Cloud and Avaloq on receipt of new information.
- To monitor follow up actions from client meetings and work with the adviser to ensure that any follow up is carried out in a timely manner and monitored using the Activity Manager.
- To provide cover and support within the business, not just within immediate team environment.
You will be working in an ambitious team environment and as you develop your experience you will be assisted in progressing within your career within the business, becoming an integral member of the team towards a Senior Paraplanner or Financial Planner.
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to Katherine Goodman at Financial Divisions at email@example.com or call 0207 397 5544 to discuss further.
Salary: £35000 + Benefits + Bonus