Location: Central London
Job Ref: FD / KG
Salary: £40-65K + benefits
Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: £40K – £65K
Benefits: Discretionary Annual Bonus+ Life assurance – 4 times annual salary + Private Medical Insurance + 25 days Annual Leave + Study Support
Financial Divisions are currently working with one of the UK’s largest and longest-established providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services. They have specialised in managing client portfolios for over 40 years and our investment team and financial planners are supported by more than 550 staff.
With 8 offices across the UK, they are currently looking for additional Paraplanners in their London office due to an increase in business. Providing Paraplanning support directly to your allocated financial Adviser some of Paraplanning duties will include:
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser.
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser.
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser within agreed timeframes.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser. Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance/procedures and the up to date report template is used.
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
With ongoing mentoring and advise from your financial Adviser you will continue to expand your technical knowledge allowing you to further your career. This opportunity can offer progression to become a financial adviser if this is desired.
To be considered you must have a minimum the level 4 diploma in financial planning and at least 2 years Paraplanning experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your CV across to Katherine Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org