Location: Central London
Job Ref: MK / 40555
Salary: £40-50k+ excellent benefit package
£40-50k+ excellent benefit package
Would you like the opportunity to work within a growing, dynamic, wealth management firm?
I am seeking a Paraplanner to join a niche wealth management firm, to support a senior Wealth Manager with a wide range of administrative and client support related tasks. This role requires someone who is self-sufficient, flexible, proactive and resourceful, with decision making abilities and with an excellent attention to detail.
- Delivering a comprehensive financial planning administration service to support the Pod while maintaining Pod client relationships
- Preparing and implementing recommendations and provide general administrative support/client support related task within the scope of the role
- Preparing rebalance sheets for client portfolios
- Prepare client meeting plan summary plan documents and recommendations
- Obtain information to create cash flow plans in advance of meetings and follow-up for the return of documentation
- Assemble review documentation and review reports required for client meetings
- Ad hoc reporting for clients, including CGT calculationsYou will have worked as a Paraplanner for a minimum of 2 years and will have achieved your Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or be near to competing it. You will have strong numeracy skills, attention to detail and experience of dealing with multiple currencies. Solid analytical and research skills and able to communicate technical knowledge clearly.
For immediate consideration for this role, please send your CV to Madeleine